[NSRCA-discussion] K Factor cover pics

Mike Darr mdarr00 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 14 13:55:14 AKST 2006

Mike,

Would it be possible to have an article inside the K-Factor regarding the cover shot?  It would be nice to open up the K-Factor to see an article about the plane on the cover along with some more pics of the plane, i.e. radio compartment, engine/motor compartment.  Maybe even some under construction shots of the plane.  Of course the person submitting the picture would be responsible for supplying the information.  I would be interested in supplying such information.  I really think most of the people would enjoy that.  I have been getting the K-Factor for many years now, and I still find myself looking for more info about the cover shot inside.  Just a thought.

Mike Darr