[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a Proline Tx with Chidgey sticks

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Mon Mar 13 18:53:11 AKST 2006

Ed,

Thanks for the interest in my Encoder. The Proline transmitters are getting hard
to find, the last one I picked up was at Northwest Model Expo. I'm sure you are
aware of my web site, www.mstar2k.com, you can find all the technical data on
this site. I'm happy to help you with this project. Electronics is my second
hobby and my projects open to the public through my web site. I would estimate
about 50 to 70 systems have been built to date. This is the only "open source"
design available.
I will be designing a next generation encoder using the PIC18F8722. This encoder
will be smaller but it will be next fall before it is complete. This version
will have digital or analog trim options as well as other upgrades. Again,
thanks for your interest and good luck with your project.

--Gordon

BTW; I'm a licensed Radio Amateur (KG7YU) and all my home built electronics are
on the HAM bands.

  _____