[NSRCA-discussion] Help: Servo pins pulled out of connector body

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 13 18:27:04 AKST 2006

Maybe.

Each pin has at least two locking ears on its side that after pushed into
the connector they lock the pin into place.  The locking ears may be bent
upward or torn off all together.  If the locking ears are present but bent
upward, then bend them back into position.

Your biggest concern would be that even if you are able to use the pins and
wires the servos took a licking in the crash and should be returned to a
repair facility for a thorough checkout.  Don't trust them in another plane
with being checked out.

Bill

  _____