[NSRCA-discussion] Source for Pull-Pull Wheel for Hitec Servo

Dave Michael davidmichael1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 16:35:08 AKST 2006

No- they're not the same.  I found out the hard way (sort of)-  had some JR arms on a couple of Hitec quarter scale servos on the rudder of an almost brand new 40 pct Extra a couple of years back at the Joe Nall.  The JR arms appear to fit but are not quite right-  the tail started wagging around- more like whipping side to side- in a dive.    The big counter balance on the ruddder was throwing the rudder left and right, back and forth.   The servo arms were moving even though the servos themselves were not.   Thought the tail might rip off....

Luckily, Scott Bendix from SWB had a booth set up on site and I showed him what I had done-  he informed me of the fact that JR and Hitec are not exactly the same.

Bought two Hitec arms from him, installed them on the spot and never had a problem with them again.

Dave