[NSRCA-discussion] NiMH Question, now Banshee kit.

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Mar 13 10:46:54 AKST 2006

Dean,

  Do you know how long the fueselage was? I measured the fiberglass fuse and it was almost 48 inches. I wonder if Jim's was that long.

  Bob R.

Dean Pappas <d.pappas at kodeos.com> wrote:
          Hi Ed,
  You need to get a real set of plans for the Banshee from Flying Models.
  The tail moment on the kit was shortened by a couple of inches, so that J&J could get the fusde sides into a shorter box.
  The kit plane had a Kwik-Fly dance, while Jim Matrin's did not.
  Dean P.

  Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications