[NSRCA-discussion] 4.8 volt Vs 6.0 volt -now nostalgia

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Sat Mar 11 11:52:53 AKST 2006

Let's see ... There was Kraft's KP-9 which used a variable cap in the one-shot, and F&M's Magnevac servo that used a variable inductor, in an R-L timed one-shot. I worked up a differential-variable aperture phototransistor setup, in the lab at work on my lunch hours back when ... I  was describing it to Jim O. at Toledo, many moons ago, when he told me to go look at the "brand new" PCM stuff in the Futaba booth, as well as the Simprop SAM, that  was being sold in Europe. Jim, I remember you saying that servos would take a developmental back-seat until this PCM stuff had fully developed. You were right. Any other predictions?

Dean P.