[NSRCA-discussion] Quiet

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Mar 10 18:30:26 AKST 2006

Matt,
 Well we kept flying all winter up here in Connecticut too. Sure it was
cold, but at least there wasn't a lot of snow. I've got news for you - those
guys from Joisey are tough to beat even when they don't practice - but you
already knew that :-)

Nat - If you fly OS you don't need a "standby" engine, parts or feeler
gauges! <VBG>

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com