[NSRCA-discussion] Big LiPo pack charging

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 18:46:05 AKST 2006

 I'll take a stab at this. . This may be more than you wanted but the first 100 came with 1.85V firmware the new ones have the 1.90V. It also has a storage charge and discharge to 3.85v per cell. can also discharger to 3.30 or 3.60 per cell.
 Charge setting can be set at Full 100%, Full 95% fast 97%, also Lion 4.1v charge or 50% storage.
Here's link to manual, 1.85V
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showatt.php?attachmentid=664465
 Steve Maxwell