[NSRCA-discussion] NEW IOTA 55amp POWER CONVERTERS---UPDATE----

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 8 06:53:45 AKST 2006

I Spoke with Ed this morning & he has INSTOCK 12 units & can get more.
 SAME offer in effect. $80.00 +$10 shipping. $90.00 Total for you or
your friends. BEST method of contact is EMAIL: drpromiseinc at hotmail
Best payment arrangements PAYPAL.
 He travels so phone calls are harder for him to manage.
 To date he says he has sold close to 20 units off of this group.
  If you need more output or features, ask him what he has.
             THANKS Guys!

 Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with these people or make any
commission. Just passing on what I have found. Your results or mileage
may vary.