[NSRCA-discussion] Bargain on OS 140RX stainless rear bearings

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:54:35 AKST 2006

Well, I went to a local bearing supplier that fellow club member Bob K.
recommended and got a pair of the 6904 LLU sealed bearings for $10.20 each,
also a sealed version of the 6004 for the OS 1.60 for $6.59.  The only thing
I couldn't get from him was a sealed bearing for the OS .91FX.  They said
that it has an extra ball compared to the other bearings and they make a
rubber seal work for that reason (I'm not making this up!).  Boca who?  Man,
that's the business to get into.  Nice margins if you can get them.

Ed