[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel Regulation in 2C Engines

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 15:02:29 AKST 2006

Lean low end and midrange is the likely culprit regarding premature  bearing
failure in this engine. Richen these with methods some of the more
knowledgeble among us have described, and watch the bearing life become a  thing  of the
past and forget about stainless.

MattK

In a message dated 3/7/2006 7:59:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,