[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel Regulation in 2C Engines

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 7 08:10:44 AKST 2006

Vicente
My experience in setting the idle on a two stroke is to continue to lean until it wont run, then richen slightly. The motor will then be instantly responsive to throttle. If you run with a rich idle you can pinch the fuel line, at idle, and the engine will continue to run, even speed up as it approaches the right mixture.                           Nat