[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel Regulation in 2C Engines

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Mar 7 06:10:02 AKST 2006

Let me add to what Dave and Jerry said,
With my OS 140, I have a two plug head, higher than normal compression, the old richer carb metering barrel. My adjustable/throttle-coupled needle valve is actually set slightly richer than the baseline, in the midrange, in order to get a run that makes me happy. My pipe is just a little long, and the compression is high: explaining why. I'd like to confirm how a crispy-lean idle messes up the "settle" into a nice slow idle.
With the 3-blader, you can get some excellent braking.

That's okay, as electric will offer better brakes than anything wet, eventually.

later,
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer