[NSRCA-discussion] NEW IOTA 55amp POWER CONVERTERS

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Mon Mar 6 21:01:26 AKST 2006

Jerry

You can see the outlets here, I think the screw terminals will accept
4ga wire.  The picture has 2 sets of 13ga, with plenty of room left :)

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=714818

I have another friend (F5D guy) who has the Iota and used one of these
rigrunner outfits as a power bus....pretty slick.  I suppose if one was
to be creative he could create his own.

http://www.westmountainradio.com/RIGrunner.htm

Chad