[NSRCA-discussion] Bargain on OS 140RX stainless rear bearings

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Mar 6 12:43:13 AKST 2006

David,
Here's your bearing. Tower has them in stock. They originally came in the OS
1.4 EFI. Tower has always had it listed as the rear bearing for the OS 1.4
CFI. Obviously a typo where someone replaced the "E" in EFI with a "C".
Makes it tough to search for it on their site, but here's the link and
they're in stock. Have fun,
Verne Koester
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXWY09&P=7