[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel Regulation in 2C Engines

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 5 18:12:34 AKST 2006

Vicente, I think Ed pretty well answered the questions. OS would not use the Perry in the 91SX-H unless it was first class in performance, also it is much cheaper than buying the OS pumps. Thats why OS went to it.

FYI, to install the 140 pump in the 160 you need that portion of the 140 backplate the four bolts are screwed into. Cut off the sides, Cut an appropriate hole in the 160 backplate to match the pump. With attention to detail you will be able to remove the pump from the 160 after the JB Weld sets, but I think you should use the Perry instead and save the money.

With reference to the two stroke idle, is the problem on the ground or on the downline ? What idle RPM are you getting with the 140, 160, Mintor ? You can't get the downline braking with the two stk, compared to the four, regardless of prop selection.                      Nat