[NSRCA-discussion] Web Site Update

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Sun Mar 5 11:26:11 AKST 2006

Hi all,

I've added a "What's New" section to my website (for those that are
interested):  http://tinyurl.com/nmarm.  In it I provide some insight
into what's going on with my current products, and what's on the
horizon for new products in the works.  I'll update it every so often
as topic/interest dictate.  The general idea is to provide a better
avenue for communicating with the people who use, or are considering
using, my products.

I also plan on adding a FAQ section over the next few weeks to answer
some of the more common questions I'm asked (time permitting of
course!).

Thx, Jerry
--
Jerry Budd