[NSRCA-discussion] First day out with OS 140RX (somewhat long)

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 3 12:40:03 AKST 2006

Brett,

Assuming you like the AC and it is running well, I would leave it alone as Ed says.  If you swap to a 2C, you may have some CG issues to work out - especially depending on what exhaust system you are using now with the 4C and which one you choose for the 2C.

For 2C choice, in the northeast, we've not seen many of the Mintors, but we've seen them run well at the NATs.  I'd not go with the OS160 because is heavy (but cheapest and plenty of power and reliability).  To me, the choice is really between the 140RX and the Webra160.  And the bottom line is that you be able to pretty easily setup an OS140RX to give good power, good throttle response, and excellent reliability.  With the Webra, it will take some setup time and more attention is needed to keep the Webra in the "sweet" spot and then it makes tons of torque and power more efficiently (less fuel) than the OS.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net