[NSRCA-discussion] IMAC Vs Pattern Participation? Does the DogHunt on poi...

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 18:39:04 AKST 2006

In a message dated 3/2/2006 9:00:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, rdose at wi.rr.com
writes:
Additionally, they eliminated the concept of zones, so you are free to place
things where it seems good to place them, i.e., a figure that would appear to
be meant for the center of the box doesn't have to be flown directly in front
of you. Your choice of placement has some kind of connection to the so-called
Presentation Score as it was originally 'defined'.  There are no deductions
for centering inaccuracy.  Once you enter the box, you still need to get figures
in the correct order and direction, though cross box figures leave direction
(in or out) to the discretion of the pilot.  Currently, there may or may not
be enforcement of a pure impressionist extra figure known as the Presentation
Score.  It passed as a rule, then everyone was instructed by the IMAC BOD not
to follow the AMA rule they pushed through.  I heard rumblings that maybe they
are going to allow or encourage CDs to follow that rule again.  Not sure, I
don't really track what they do very closely anymore.

Ed