[NSRCA-discussion] Tank Hookup

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Mar 2 12:23:10 AKST 2006

Ralph,

Vent to atmosphere, pump in line with arrows on nipples towards carb,
pressure tap off back of engine.  No muffler pressure needed.
Turning the pump screw in increases pressure.  If midrange runs rich after
setting needle reduce pump pressure.
Reset needled till there is a smooth transition from an extended idle up
through full throttle.   May need additional
adjustments after flying.

Wayne Galligan