[NSRCA-discussion] IMAC Vs Pattern Participation? Does theDogHunt on points made?

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Mar 2 11:28:34 AKST 2006

Perhaps AA might help growth.  As long as it stays as an option.  It is a
fact that only 10-20 percent of the flyers entering an IMAC contest elect to
fly the freestyle.  Most do not desire to do so.  Even at the JR Challenge,
(in which I will be one of the judges) probably less than 20% will opt for
freestyle.
Bill Glaze