[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder cable

David Flynt dflynt at verizon.net
Wed Mar 1 20:50:42 AKST 2006

Adrian,

I don't cross typically because I can't stand the thought of the cables
touching eachother and creating friction.  I'm sure it is paranoia, fear,
and superstition on my part.  I did cross however on my Oxalys 50 (my first
ARF ever), because the exit points are placed correctly for cross.  It seems
to work fine.  I don't care about it like I do my 2m planes, so it does not
disturb me.

I think you should be able to find the geometry either way so that it does
not tighten or loosen during deflection.  It's on the internet somewhere.

David