[NSRCA-discussion] Engine Trouble

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 28 12:04:07 AKDT 2006

Matt

Welcome to the list

The os91FX seemed to run fine all weekend ( good enough for 1st place)  <G>
Just pickin

My first thought would be a fuel delivery problem. Give us a little more
info. Is it in a new plane or the one from the crash? Have you replaced the
fuel tubing, tank,etc.  Are you sure the clunk , vent/pressure line is
working properly in the tank.

Eddie

  _____