[NSRCA-discussion] Moving sale

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Wed Jun 28 07:41:53 AKDT 2006

A little while ago I posted a note with a bunch of planes to sell because we are moving to a much smaller home. (To an apartment from my house to be precise).

Well all those items went quickly, but now, as the move becomes imminent, I still have to radically reduce my personal inventory.

The following are for sale now or soon.

New Trainer with GAN OS 52 FS.

PC-9 sport plane with OS 50.

T-34 x 4 with four ailerons and tons of mix possibilities.

GILES 202  set up for pattern with Pitts or header and CF pipe.

Two custom OXAI PINNACLE's ready to go complete with OS 1.60's and JR onboard radio system etc. Ready to fly. One available before the Nat's. Both available after the Nat's.

Please contact me directly on (856) 988-9184 or eric.henderson at comcast.net

Regards,

Eric Henderson.

I will post more detailed descriptions on RCU in the very near future.