[NSRCA-discussion] OS 160FX front bearing

jonlowe at aol.com jonlowe at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 07:27:42 AKDT 2006

No harder than the rear.  Just heat it up in an oven to 350 degrees or
so for 5 or ten minutes, and it should come right out.  Use a wood
dowel from the back to knock it out.  Put the new bearing in the
freezer in its original wrapping for about 15-30 minutes to shrink it,
and reheat the crankcase in the oven, and the new bearing should drop
right in.

Jon Lowe