[NSRCA-discussion] Rear Pipe Mount 1.40ys

twtaylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Wed Jun 28 06:12:09 AKDT 2006

Hi guys

I have a Synergy that has a YS 1.40DZ in it and a Hatori pipe. The pipe
mount that is on it doesn't fit the pipe that's on the airplane and looks
mickey mouse anyway. I'd prefer to mount this thing so it doesn't break
headers. I'd also like to be able to take the pipe loose easily. I've looked
at the Hatori soft mount that Radio South carries

http://www.radiosouthrc.com/thumbnail.asp?cid=60

 and the BNE Mount that bolts on the  rear wing bolts.

http://www.nbengineering.net/products.htm

 I prefer the BNE type set up but wonder if the flex tubing they use will
stand up over time.

Any thoughts? Should I plan on also adding a mount to the front of the pipe
or header?