[NSRCA-discussion] Generator

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Jun 26 12:17:09 AKDT 2006

There have been some discussions about the Kipor generators on one of the RV forums I belong to, most of the owners have been happy with them.

  You can go to www.rv.net and do a search for Kipor.

  Bob R.

Jim Woodward <jim.woodward at schroth.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                  http://cgi.ebay.com/3HP-2000-WATT-Kipor-RV-DIGITAL-GAS-GENERATOR-2000W_W0QQitemZ180000334321QQihZ008QQcategoryZ29520QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  Hi All,

  Found this generator on Ebay. The ratings seem very similar to the Honda 2000i, but for roughly $200 less.  Has anyone has experience with this model or brand before?

  Thanks,
  Jim W.