[NSRCA-discussion] Impact Wing Bags

Jim Stovall falcondoc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 21 13:57:27 AKDT 2006

Just ordered a set from Don Schulman last week. You can only order the whole set.....wing/fuse/stab covers. The cost was $89 including shipping from wherever they come from overseas. I ordered them for another plane I have. If they don't fit, they'll be up for sale;)

  Jim

Jim Woodward <jim.woodward at schroth.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hi All,

  If someone has a spare set of the wing bags that come with the Impact, I would like to buy them from you.  Send me an email off line if you have an extra/spare set at jim.woodward at schroth.com

  Thanks,
  Jim W.