[NSRCA-discussion] Cullman

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Tue Jun 20 18:06:47 AKDT 2006

Gentlemen

Bring fans and power bars.  We have power at the field now.  That's the
first step in a major renovation.  We'll create the mother of all
electrician's nightmares.

Our runway has a bad end and a not nearly so bad end.  We'll use the
latter as much as possible.

I've been asked several times if Nats competitors can fly alone. Yes.
That we'll be the pilot's call.  Anyone may ask for the air alone.
It'll take longer, but we'll get as much done as possible.

We face east.  Pilot's meeting will be at 10:00 AM.  We'll start as soon
after that as the sun permits.  I don't like to fly through the sun and
won't ask anyone else to.

Next year we'll fly off grass, but Spring was too wet to move the amount
of dirt we're going to need this year.  As soon as this contest is over,
we'll begin.

Y'all come. We'll have a good time.

Steve Byrum