[NSRCA-discussion] P-07.03 question

Anne et Xavier xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 20 16:42:11 AKDT 2006

Thanks Troy for the explanation.
Xavier

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Troy A.
Newman
Sent: June 20, 2006 8:14 PM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] P-07.03 question

Per the Aresti rules and formatting, only rolls on the same line fall
under
this category that the arrow directions can denote opposite or same
direction rolls. Since in this case the rolls are not on the same line
it
doesn't define opposite and it doesn't define same. It is simply 1/2's
however you choose to do them.

Troy