[NSRCA-discussion] P-07.03 question

Anne et Xavier xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 20 14:54:42 AKDT 2006

At the Hamburg contest this weekend we discussed the roll directions of
maneuver #3.

Here is the description from the FAI  sporting regulation:
P-07.03 Half square loop on corner, with half rolls, exit inverted: Pull
to a 45 degree upline and perform a half roll. Push through 90 degrees
to a 45 degree upline and perform a second half roll, then pull to a
level inverted exit.

I am not sure how to read the Aresti but it looks like the roll are
shown opposite on the copie I have, as well as the ribbon I have.

I suppose the FAI wording rules. Is that right ?

Thanks

Xavier