[NSRCA-discussion] Voltageregulatormaintenance/replacement/reliability

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Jun 16 10:39:41 AKDT 2006

I have one, and love it. The user interface takes a little getting used to, though.

  Bob R..

Jay Marshall <lightfoot at sc.rr.com> wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                If you are in the market for a good, abet light duty one, try the Accu-cycle Elite.