[NSRCA-discussion] JR and un-regulated 6V

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 15 13:44:59 AKDT 2006

Three-terminal regulators dissipate the unused part of the power.
My Prophecy takes about 135 mils per flight to recharge. There are a lot of factors that affect this number, especially airframe vibration.
I keep an eye on it and am more worried about it being consistent rather than some value.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US