[NSRCA-discussion] Brett Wickizer

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 14:01:40 AKDT 2006

That is correct.  Brett won F3A against very well known pilots.  I have the great opportunity to judge two F3A rounds.  I was very glad to meet and see Brett and others top pilots flying.  I am sure that Brett will represent very well our country in the near future.

Vicente Bortone
From: rcmaster199 at aol.com

If I read Don Ramsey's website post correctly, it appeared that Brett Wickizer (sp?) won F3A class, winning over multiple time F3A Nats Finalist Mike Harrison.

The Advanced guys are gonna be fighting for second place at the Nats, if he chooses to fly Advanced.

On the other hand, if he can beat Mike in F3A in Mike's backyard, I think he is ready for the big show. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.

Good luck Brett.

MattK