[NSRCA-discussion] Free airplane

Alan Hewson mail at countryworkshop.ca
Sun Jun 11 13:57:17 AKDT 2006

I have a Pattern plane that is about 90% constructed. It includes and engine and header and maybe even retracts and a tuned pipe. I might even have a retract servo too.
Please don't laugh, but it is a 60 sized Bossa Nova. It is an all balsa fuselage with foam sheeted wings. It will likely come in at around 7 pounds when finished.
If anyone is interested in finishing this airplane they can have it with the above mentioned hardware. The only thing I would like from this is the opportunity to fly it once......sentimental reasons.
If anyone is interested or you want more info, or if you know someone who might be interested, please contact me off list at alan at countryworkshop.ca

Thanks,
Alan Hewson
Thornton, Ontario