[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS Software Problem

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 08:17:34 AKDT 2006

Gene
I need a copy of your scoring program for the Nederland Tx. contest.
I have the original program on my computer but need the latest issue. Can
you send me a copy or let me know if there is a site where I may down load  a
copy.
Buddy Brammer
_buddyonrc at aol.com_ (mailto:buddyonrc at aol.com)

In a message dated 6/3/2006 11:05:29 AM Central Daylight Time,