[NSRCA-discussion] Masters - Humpy Bump w/ Pilot Option

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 20:24:07 AKDT 2006

Larry, the Options HB has many options as the name states, but a 3/4 roll in
one of the verticals IS NOT one of them. A 3/4 roll in one of the verticals
makes this maneuver something other than the Options Humpty and the maneuver
should have been zeroed.

The Options humpty requires the model to enter and exit upright with 180
degree directional reversal. The rest of the maneuver may be done as follows: The
model may be 1/2 rolled up OR down and may be pulled OR pushed over the top.
It may also be 1/4 rolled up AND down and may be pushed or pulled over the top.

As with all end of the box reversals, entry and exit altitudes do not have to
match. The pilot has the option to correct altitude in the reversal, BUT if
rolls or other elements are flown in the verticals, each element must be
centered in its own vertical line.

Make sense??
Matt

In a message dated 6/9/2006 7:26:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, lld613 at psci.net