[NSRCA-discussion] Masters - Humpy Bump w/ Pilot Option

Glen Watson gwatson11 at houston.rr.com
Fri Jun 9 16:01:02 AKDT 2006

The HB with options (maneuver # 13) in the current Masters’ sequence can be
executed with a half roll up, no roll down or a quarter roll up and quarter
roll down.  In addition the half loop at the top can either be a push or a
pull with either roll option.   In this year’s Masters sequence there is not
a specified roll option for the HB with options (maneuver # 13). Therefore a
¾ roll down is not an option, if performed the maneuver should be scored a
zero.

The following was clipped from the current AMA rule book

“Humpty Bump with Options: Model executes one-quarter (1/4) loop to
vertical, hesitates, performs half-roll, or optionally one-quarter (1/4)
roll or other specified part or point roll, pushes or pulls through one-half
(1/2) loop to vertical down line, hesitates, (or executes a one-quarter
(1/4) roll if one was done on the up line) or performs specified roll (if
any) on down line, hesitates, then recovers with a one-quarter (1/4) loop to
level flight in opposite direction as the entry.”

Regards,

Glen Watson

http://www.geocities.com/rcprecision/pah.html

  _____