[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Advanced Question...

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Jun 9 14:31:31 AKDT 2006

On Jun 9, 2006, at 3:57 PM, flatspin wrote:

> Looked through the proposal and printed myself a call sheet to
> stick fly it.  I can't find the descriptions in the archives or
> RCU.
>
> #11, Humpty Bump with options - Is it the same options as the
> current intermediate humpty or otherwise?

The Humpty Bump w/ Options has a lot of options.  Most do a pull, 1/2
roll, pull, pull.  However, you can do a 1/4 roll, pull, 1/4 roll,
pull or  1/4 roll, push, 1/4 roll, pull (to make a crosswind
adjustment) and the pull, 1/2 roll, push, pull (the one I like when
I'm running out of box).

Ron Van Putte