[NSRCA-discussion] Avalanche - Positive or Negative Snap?

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Fri Jun 9 12:39:10 AKDT 2006

You know Mike, I do remember that, as a matter of fact, I believe you were
the one that told me last year the positive snap helps you keep your loop
clean.  That's why I started to try and practice that, hence the reason I
know I have a problem with it. <G>

Remember when I told you I have a horrible short term memory, here's the
proof!!