[NSRCA-discussion] Ryder's Cup, D4-D5 Shootout

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 9 05:03:58 AKDT 2006

Gawd I wish I were going!!!

  Give em ELL D-4 I will be rooting for you from my study while the dust collects on my fuselage. (sounds like a country song in the making)

  Gotta drown my sorrow in beer
  While dust collects on my gear
  Too much school work to get out
  To D4 vs. 5 Shootout
  My dog chokes on his bone
  while I sit here all alone
  No prop wash no good luck
  just this rusty pickup truck

  You have to imagine it with the fiddle and banjo...

  Good luck everyone
  Anthony

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Well, I took the Ryder trophy down from its special
place on the mantle and packed it carefully for the
trip to Muncie for the upcoming D4-D5 Shootout. I hope
to be placing back on the mantle Sunday evening, but
may the best team win. See everybody this weekend.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com