[NSRCA-discussion] Ryder's Cup, D4-D5 Shootout

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 15:48:38 AKDT 2006

 I plan on giving theRyder Cup a special ride back to its rightful spot on my mantle. It looks real nice there.
   Be prepared D4 because we are!!!!!!!!!
   Mike AVPD5

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Well, I took the Ryder trophy down from its special
place on the mantle and packed it carefully for the
trip to Muncie for the upcoming D4-D5 Shootout. I hope
to be placing back on the mantle Sunday evening, but
may the best team win. See everybody this weekend.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com