[NSRCA-discussion] Black Magic website updated

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Wed Jun 7 14:24:27 AKDT 2006

Thanks Mike, I appreciate your taking the time to say what you did.
You're right Terry's technique is very good (wing building article, MACK
RC website) and Terry's about 250 miles away so we've flown & socialized
together. He is a very good builder.  I'm really interested in learning
all I can about balsa pattern airplanes and its good to see someone do
something like you have with a widebody without going composite.  (Not
that I have anything against composite.... It is an expertise that I
don't want to take time to learn.  I just think its impressive to do it
light with balsa.)  In the meantime I'm interested in all I can read on
the "Black Magic"....

-Chris