[NSRCA-discussion] Practice site on the way to Nats

DoWayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 07:32:06 AKDT 2006

Randy

You can practice at the TORKS field in Grove City Ohio. Frequencies 43 thru
50 inclusive are reserved for a group of flyers close by that don’t want to
join the club. We don’t have camping on nonevent weekends but if you are a
Wally camper there is a WallyWorld close by. 70 X 700 paved runway with two
flight lines painted.

Dowayne

   _____