[NSRCA-discussion] OS exhaust

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 16:19:01 AKDT 2006

One way these designs could be easily handled is to build an access hatch on
the balsa or composite pipe floor. The pipe could be mounted to the bottom of
the fuse pipe tunnel rather than the pipe floor.

Good luck with your Brio. Looks like a pretty fair flier

MattK

In a message dated 6/5/2006 6:46:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,