[NSRCA-discussion] Heart of Ohio Contest & -Arch Landing-

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sun Jun 4 20:01:12 AKDT 2006

It was a great contest!!! The numbers were very impressive for a 1st
contest. I don't remember the pilot count but it was well in the 30's and
the weather was the best I recalled for a D4 contest.

Arch by the way, reminded us all what is possible if you don't panic when
you have an in-flight failure. Elevator was stuck down and he greased an
--inverted landing--..Not one scratch on the plane. Very sweet, I don't know
many people that could have done it.Great job in saving your plane Arch.
It's a free one for now on..

Lisa and I had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry

  _____