[NSRCA-discussion] Servo Question - odd behaviour

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 14:52:59 AKDT 2006

I just replaced aileron servos. One of the new ones does this now: when I power on the receiver the servo moves to max down then back to center. Its on ch1, if I move it to slave ch6 does the same thing. When I turn the receiver on and plug the servo in it doesnt do this. The previous servo didnt do this.

  Anyway I will seek a replacement but wondered if anyone has seen this before?

  Brian