[NSRCA-discussion] Plymouth, CT Pattern Primer for tomorrow is ON!

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 08:47:40 AKDT 2006

Blank
Hey folks, even though the weather is crud today, checking the forecast it looks very good for tomorrow's Pattern Primer.  We're expecting a good turn out and need to get startde early, so pilots meetnig at 9:00, demo flights by about 9:30 and wheels up for the first round no later than 10:00.  20% chance of showers tomorrow, light winds, mild temps around 60.  Remember, this will include great coaching and tips from some very experienced D1 flyers, including Matt Kebabjian, Frank Granelli, Anthony Romano and ofcourse our District VP Rick Wallace. See you there!

Ed