[NSRCA-discussion] Art Wagner

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Jul 31 05:31:12 AKDT 2006

Man I cannot wait to let Art know that he is on this list...First I will
have to explain a few things to him

1. Computer-As far as he is concerned, computers are those damn gadgets
they put in airplanes that as an Airforce pilot, resulted in his fellow
flyers bombing the wrong house, shoulda used the manual sight, Second in
commercial planes, those damn things flew the plane into a mountain cuz
the pilots had their heads down fussin' with the computer.

2. Email-Whats that for???? pick up the land line and talk.

3. Cell phone-waste of money, useless piece of technology AND his son is
the manager of a Cellular store! Now who is rebelling against who here?
But Art is a master of using cell phone technology in reverse..that is
calling your phone.

Come to D6...meet Art Wagner in person, the pesonality!

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radome and Composites Engineering
Raytheon

"Keith Black" <tkeithb at comcast.net>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
07/29/2006 11:29 PM
Please respond to
NSRCA Mailing List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Art Wagner

I assure you that no one has Art's email address...

Art has no computer.

Keith