[NSRCA-discussion] When you go shopping...

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 28 18:39:43 AKDT 2006

Hi All,

I've been looking for this bin-
http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1287041 - and have
been to Ace Hardware's in Chattanooga, Monroe, Indianapolis (all 3 from my
Nats trip), had "A of W" check in Tucson for me and I've been all over
Orlando looking for a couple of these. I haven't found this particular one.
There is a smaller version which I did find at Joann Fabric, but I'm looking
for this larger one. If any of you happens to go into an Ace Hardware and
finds one (or 2) of these (8 across/5 down +2 dividers on top piece, dark
gray) organizers, if you don't mind, please purchase them for me and I will
pay that, plus shipping and hassle. I tried ordering two online and they
sent me 2 of something that doesn't even resemble the one in the picture.

Thank you,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com